Saturday, July 16, 2016

Inside Business noted that Microsoft has delayed its Windows 10 goal because the phone business collapsed. The connection is weird....seems like they wanted to hit the billion mark for customers. Well, after talking to Kapersky guys, I figured I did not have the time to adjust to a new system. Now it looks like the July 30 deadline may not apply to the free upgrade.

Hmmm. Stay tuned.

In other news, Quentin Keynes now has a face book site. I was trying to find my BlogSpot and lo, behold, using the Quentin article got me to his site. He passed a couple of years ago but his life was really interesting. I knew him back in the 60's and 70's....and we used one of his Jensen's on our honeymoon. Sigh.

Well, that's all for now.....

Senior citizens rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment